Student in Parking Lot

Campus Recreation Members

Campus Recreation members who are not students, faculty/staff, or retirees may purchase a CR parking permit. Campus Recreation memberships do not include a parking permit. There is a request for parking permit form at the both CR facilities that is to be filled out with a CR Member Services Representative when purchasing the membership.  You may also mail for a request for parking permit form.

In addition to a CR parking permit, metered spaces are located near the Turner Center and South Campus Rec Center if you wish to pay the hourly rate for the time used.  For information on parking, click here. Questions or concerns regarding parking must be brought directly to the attention of the Department of Parking and Transportation at 662-915-7235 or