You must register your vehicle and order your permit online. Permits for the 2018-2019 academic year will be available online beginning in July 2018. For information about the start of permit sales for the various permit types <CLICK HERE>. Commuters will be issued a permit that will be mailed to your designated address (must be a valid US Postal Address). Upon completion of registration, you can print a temporary pass that is valid for 14 business days while your permanent permit is being processed and delivered.
Please note that Commuter permits will not be recognized on home football game weekends.
A limited number of commuter parking permits will be available this year to help increase the likelihood of finding a space on in commuter designated areas. These permits will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. When commuter permits are sold out, you will have the option to purchase a Park and Ride permit.
There are two types of permits available to commuting students:
- Park & Ride
- $105 hangtag for students living off campus
- Park only in exterior lots Park-N-Ride (JAC and South Lot) and ride express shuttle into campus
- Faster, convenient and more reliable than searching for a commuter designated lot
- Commuter (traditional)
- $210 hangtag for students living off campus
- Allows parking in designated Commuter, Park-N-Ride, and Open parking lots